Dashboard help - summing and ranking items
I am working on a piece to a dashboard I am creating where I have a data table with approx.
17k rows and 20 columns with all of my transactions for a year over year time frame.
Within in the data there are four columns that I want to use to find out within
each of my clients accounts which were the largest transactions for the year and rank the top five transactions for the year and combine the amount and name to bring to the dashboard.
Each account's transactions will most likely have only a "code" listed
once, but there could be occurrences when the "code" is duplicated as you can see for account Ken.
Also these codes are not necessarily fixed and could change over time and over each month.
The most common fixed item will be the account name.
about using a pivot table but I do not want to have to create it each time I need the data.
Below is a sample of what my data could look like and below that is a desired result.
Thank you for the help and please let me know where am I am lacking information
for a conclusion.
Miller - 500
Root Beer - 400
Sprite - 300
Pepsi - 200
Diet Coke - 100
Fruit Punch - 7000
Vodka - 5500
Rum - 3000
Brisk - 2000
Coors - 1000
Budweiser - 10000
Rum - 4400
Sprite - 3300
Diet Cooke - 2200
Water - 500
Diet Coke - 5300
Miller - 4000
Tea - 500
Sprite - 300
Anwsers to the Problem Dashboard help - summing and ranking items
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Dashboard help - summing and ranking items:
How to Fix Dashboard help - summing and ranking items with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 18.104.22.168059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.126.96.36.199,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error