AGAIN: Adobe Flash Player Update Service 11.6r602 stopped working and closed. [What do I do?]
Details: When I am getting or answering emails this bos apears on my screen and I don't know how to deal with it except delete it.
I need help in getting rid of it. Sorry I am so dumb but I am 90 years old last week. I do get confused with present tecnology of
software and apps. rod penrose
Keys to the Problem AGAIN: Adobe Flash Player Update Service 11.6r602 stopped working and closed. [What do I do?]
Before we provide you any troubleshooting steps, we would like to know following information from you.
1) Which browser do you use to access Internet?
2) Which web email browser do you use?
I would suggest you to uninstall the Flash Player from your computer and then install back.
Follow the steps given below to uninstall and install Flash Player on your computer.
Flash Player Help / Uninstall Flash Player | Windows
Flash Player Help / Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows
If you still face any issue, post the issue on the link on Flash Player Support Forum.
Use the link given below.
Write to us if you have any other issue.
We will be happy to assist you.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: AGAIN: Adobe Flash Player Update Service 11.6r602 stopped working and closed. [What do I do?]:
How to Fix AGAIN: Adobe Flash Player Update Service 11.6r602 stopped working and closed. [What do I do?] with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Solution to Problem: Alignment page for HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One J510 series & HP 1050 All-in-One J410 series,How Can You Fix - After upgrading to windows 7, my wireless adapter does not turn on. Message saying that the radio is off.?,After installing windows 7 in vgn-fz455D the SD card reader doesn't work. [Solved],How to Fix Problem - After uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, I do not see Internet Explorer 8?,How to Fix Error - After upgrading to Windows 7, Screen flickers\/flashes constantly?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?