After uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, I do not see Internet Explorer 8
I followed the instructions and removed IE9, rebooted, and when I go back to check the box in "Turn Windows Features on or off", I still see Internet Explorer 9 in the list, but not 8.
I do not see a download for IE8 and Win7.
It is a Dell computer with
Maybe it never had version 8 on it? I have done some searches, but not yet found anyone with the same problem or a resolution.
*original title - Uninstall Internet Explorer 9, install IE8 on Windows 7 x32*
Solutions to the Problem After uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, I do not see Internet Explorer 8
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix After uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, I do not see Internet Explorer 8
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, I do not see Internet Explorer 8:
How to Fix After uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, I do not see Internet Explorer 8 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: How to Fix Error - After win 7 anytime upgrade, system crashes when trying to come out of hibernate?,How Can You Fix - After Win7 Installation External Monitor Does Not Work?,[Solved] After restoring Windows 7 system back to factory default, now having performance and Update issues,After the latest update, My windows 7 will not start up fully [Solved],Troubleshooting:After upgrading to Windows 7 performance got slower and freezes frequently. Error,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?