After loading Windows 7 I am unable to open certain tabs on websites
After I updated from Visa to Windows 7 I have found that there is one website so far I have problem with. Its a site to one of my vendors.
When I open the site I have tabs to click on, like Home, Products, Contact, and so on.
One of the tabs is a My Acount
tab in which I click on normally to open my acount.
But now thats the only tab that will not open, the mouse pointer doesnt even change to show its a clickable tab. Any ideas. Thanks
Keys to the Problem After loading Windows 7 I am unable to open certain tabs on websites
Welcome to Microsoft Answers Forum!
Open the website in the compatibility mode and check if the issue still persists.
Steps to follow:
i. Put the URL link in the address bar
ii. Click on
Compatibility tab beside the address bar
Here is the link below for reference: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/features/easier.aspx
Reset Internet explorer 8.
There is a
Fix It to reset Internet explorer settings.
Below link will help you with the same.
Reset Internet Explorer 8 settings: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Reset-Internet-Explorer-8-settings
Thanks and Regards:
Samhrutha G S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After loading Windows 7 I am unable to open certain tabs on websites:
How to Fix After loading Windows 7 I am unable to open certain tabs on websites with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: How to Fix Error - After upgrading Skype, unablet to use ManyCam program with more than one videochat program and unable to adjust picture size while broadcasting in Skype?,[Solved] After installing Ubuntu dual boot with Vista, I am unable to select Vista to boot into,After the last Windows (4\/27\/11) update my homegroup no longer works,Troubleshooting:after loading bios the screen shows no bootable device please restart and I get no where Error,[Anwsered] After uninstalling Java and updating to Java 6 I can't get any sound back from places like you tube etc. Dvd's play fine! Help!,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?