After upgrading to Windows 8.1, printer does not print and unable to uninstall it.
Original Title: 8.1 Printer issues
After upgrading to 8.1 64 bit from 8 my Dell V515 will not print.
I tried to uninstall and prompt told me it is not compatible & I cannot uninstall.
I am getting conflicting reports of yes/no compatibility.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Anwsers to the Problem After upgrading to Windows 8.1, printer does not print and unable to uninstall it.
You may try to install the printer drivers in compatibility mode and check.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After upgrading to Windows 8.1, printer does not print and unable to uninstall it.:
How to Fix After upgrading to Windows 8.1, printer does not print and unable to uninstall it. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:After turning on computer or waking it up on start up getting an error message: Sign in: dialog box name error: Windows 7 SP1 Error,How to Fix - After Windows 7 Updates, having issues with programs and files opening with one click?,Solution to Problem: airtport module missing,Troubleshooter of Error: After MSN Explorer Upgrade, my stored messages ARE GONE?,How to Fix - align text in excel using VBA?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator