After trying Chrome, I have lost my favourites, how do I get my favourites back?
having tried chrome i have lost my favourites how do i get them back
Anwsers to the Problem After trying Chrome, I have lost my favourites, how do I get my favourites back?
Which is your default browser?
You may check if you have any Favorites links stored at a location – C:\Users\ (username)\Favorites and then check if you can manually import them.
If not you can try performing a system restore to a restore point before you were experiencing the issue.
Note: When you perform System Restore to restore the computer to previous state, programs and updates you installed are removed.
To perform System restore, you may refer the following link:
System Restore: frequently asked questions
Hope this information is helpful.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After trying Chrome, I have lost my favourites, how do I get my favourites back?:
How to Fix After trying Chrome, I have lost my favourites, how do I get my favourites back? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After Windows 7 clean install video drivers will not install and say hardware that worked a mere few days ago no longer exist. [Solved],Troubleshooting:After updating table of contents, I find some text of the document as part of the heading, How do I remove it from table of content,How to Fix Problem - After setting up the home group and sharing a printer the remote Win7 still cannot print.?,[Solution] Aligning numbers to the left when selecting a chart layout with currency,Solution to Error: After installing Windows 8.1, my computer makes a noise every few minutes.,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator