Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Backup size is huge! Why? Tech Support

Backup size is huge! Why?

The total size of my overall backup has grown to 931 GB.
 
Data file backup portion grew from 56 to 240 GB and is now 296 GB. 
System Image is 312 GB.
Other files size is 65 GB.
Free space is 257 GB.
 
I understand the 312 GB because that is about the size of my C: drive.
Which does included my data (files, photos, movies).  So I beileve the data potion is
redundant.
I also copy all the data onto other internal and external drives everyweek.
I will not take the data off of the c: drive untill I set up a NAS which is not
for at least a year away.
 
The 'Free space' is what is confusing my why Windows backup needs to backup free space?
 
How can I better backup my computer and files? PLEASE HELP!!! I am out of backup space.

Solutions to the Problem Backup size is huge! Why?

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Backup size is huge! Why?:

How to Fix Backup size is huge! Why? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: [Solution] Auto_Close Macro to automatically save & rename read only document,How to Fix Error - Automatic Window Update v Trusteer Rapport security software?,[Solved] Automatically copy and paste a function to the next cell,attempting to change Power Scheme for a User Account, the instructions worked to change the Administrator account, but the changes made don't show up on the User accounts. Tech Support,How to Fix Problem - At times mymsn home page does not load proper see 3183.00?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?

No comments:

Post a Comment