Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Tech Support: apparently I received an automatic update of Windows XP. Suddenly my computer will not connect to my HP Laserjet 1000 printer.

apparently I received an automatic update of Windows XP. Suddenly my computer will not connect to my HP Laserjet 1000 printer.

Suddenly my computer will not connect to my HP Laserjet 1000 printer.
These have worked fine together for several years.
Now suddenly I am getting a message that the computer cable is not connected.  I have tried reloaded the printer program.
I have unplugged and reattached the computer cable, etc.
The system does not work.
I have been told by two other people, who have Windows automatic updates, they had the same problem.
One has a Kodak
printer and the other has a printer from Lexmark.
This makes me think the problem is ALL in the updates from Windows.
So, what do I do to fix this? I am NOT a computer person and I am confused.
 
James

Keys to the Problem apparently I received an automatic update of Windows XP. Suddenly my computer will not connect to my HP Laserjet 1000 printer.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi,
 
· Which updates were installed on the computer?
 
You may follow the steps from the link below: HP LaserJet Printers - USB Devices Quit Working Unexpectedly in Windows XP:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=45674&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=45674&objectID=bpl11421
 
You may also access: HP LaserJet 1000 Product Family - Error Messages on the Computer (PC):

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=240170&prodTypeId=18972&objectID=bpl11045

Windows Error Reporting - To Fix apparently I received an automatic update of Windows XP. Suddenly my computer will not connect to my HP Laserjet 1000 printer.

  1. Go to Start button.
  2. Open Control Panel.
  3. Go to Windows Error Reporting.
  4. Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
  5. Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
  6. Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
  7. Next, click the Advanced settings link.
  8. Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: apparently I received an automatic update of Windows XP. Suddenly my computer will not connect to my HP Laserjet 1000 printer.:

How to Fix apparently I received an automatic update of Windows XP. Suddenly my computer will not connect to my HP Laserjet 1000 printer. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Application.DisplayAlerts=False is not working,Troubleshoot:Alternating Font & Font Color In Conversation Error,App store in Windows 8.1 wont open and can't refresh,How to Fix Problem - Alright, enough, i'm going to nail all errors, this time: Event 3036, Search?,Am not able to view filename which is in canada(Thunga font) when i point on the file eg.:ms word or ms excell... [Anwsered],After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open

No comments:

Post a Comment