Cannot install itunes on Windows 7.
Has anyone received this error message. It wont install Itunes.
This software you are installing for this hardware has not passed Windows Logo testing. Hardware will not be installed.
Keys to the Problem Cannot install itunes on Windows 7.
There is a KB article that has the exact error message you are getting but for a Zune device on a Windows XP computer.
However, it does have some good troubleshooting steps that might help give a clue as to what is happening when you try to install iTunes.
Article ID: 929279 - Error message: "The software you are installing for this hardware: Zune has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP"
Let us know if this helps with your issue.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Cannot install itunes on Windows 7.:
How to Fix Cannot install itunes on Windows 7. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Best Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A205-S4607 Speech System v.1.00.2520 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite C655D-S9511D Face Recognition v.3.1.17 driver,How to Download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5106BN Media Controller Plug-in v.188.8.131.52 driver,Download Toshiba Satellite L845-SP4281RM PC Health Monitor v.184.108.40.206 driver,How Can You Update & Download Toshiba Satellite Pro U500-EZ1321 Web Camera Application v.220.127.116.11 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.18.104.22.16886,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.22.214.171.1240,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.126.96.36.1999,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.188.8.131.525,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Tech Support: Cannot access my Hotmail.,Can't view wireless networks - after Mcafee delete of 45 infected files - no log of file names - need to know the name of the missing .dll(s) to allow wireless networks to be displayed Tech Support,Troubleshooting:Cannot get Word 2007 to print all lines on the document Error,Cannot connect Windows 7 to Printer [Solved],Tech Support: Can't use all of me installed RAM,Can't download PP templates automatically to Windows 7 w/IE 8,Can't change drive letter - Vista,Can't change homegroup sharing permission,Can't connect XP shared printer to Win7 except as a local printer.__,Can You Connect the LAN Adapter for Wii On your Windows 7 Laptop?