A page I want to view keeps saying internet explorer cannot display webpage. Need to view it for my job.
I work for Food Lion and there is a link for employees to access to view things with the company.
I need it for training purposes, payroll, ect.
Why can't I access this page and what can I do to be able to?
Keys to the Problem A page I want to view keeps saying internet explorer cannot display webpage. Need to view it for my job.
· Do you remember making any recent changes to the computer prior to this issue?
· Does it happen with particular website or with all websites?
I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:
Try to access this webpage from the company and check if the issue occurs.
Follow the steps in the link and check if the issue occurs:
“"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error in Internet Explorer”
Reset Internet explorer disclaimer:
Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites.
The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings.
that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error A page I want to view keeps saying internet explorer cannot display webpage. Need to view it for my job. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: A page I want to view keeps saying internet explorer cannot display webpage. Need to view it for my job.:
How to Fix A page I want to view keeps saying internet explorer cannot display webpage. Need to view it for my job. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:A volume Shadow Copy Service operation failed. Please Check \"VSS\" and \"SPP\" application event logs for more information. (0x807800A1),Fast Solution to Problem: Activating a cell when a userform is hidden,[Solved] Active Window Dropping Out,Troubleshooter of Error: Accidentaly turned off the administrator popup in settings! How can I revert this?,Fast Solution to Problem: a combien de metre porte le wifi,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up