new router = dns error after running network diagnostics again and again, only one page displays then stops. tried resetting IE8, on XP tablet
changed the "sharing data...", looked up several answers already..
all other laptops (4) adapted to the new router & modem without any issues...
when running the Network diagnostics i can connect to internet once, but trying to follow link or open second window brings DNS error and kills the connection;
latest error now from Network diagnostics is error 0x5b4 for query against DNS server 192.168.1.1; DNS not found, not a home user scenario...
any other idea?
Anwsers to the Problem new router = dns error after running network diagnostics again and again, only one page displays then stops. tried resetting IE8, on XP tablet
Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error new router = dns error after running network diagnostics again and again, only one page displays then stops. tried resetting IE8, on XP tablet
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: new router = dns error after running network diagnostics again and again, only one page displays then stops. tried resetting IE8, on XP tablet:
How to Fix new router = dns error after running network diagnostics again and again, only one page displays then stops. tried resetting IE8, on XP tablet with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: AVG Technologies ScriptHelperApi Class Add-on,After Running Sysem Restore My PC Running Windows 7 Home Premium Fails To Restart And On Manually Restarting Tells Me The Restore Has Failed Error Code Ox80070005,Access Data Base Engine DLL,After Changing Drive Letters W/ Disk Management In Windows 7 I Can No Longer View My Drives In "Computer",Automatically Deletes Mail When Exiting The Program,Not Able To Access Internet Explorer 8 Correctly.,Backup Error,Sign In Prob. With Games For Windows-live In Dirt 2,I'm Having Trouble Storing My Iphone Contacts In Windows Contacts,Dispositivo Microsoft Notebook Reciever V2.0 No Se Reconoce Dispositivo USB Error 43
Read More: [Solved] How to uninstall TencentQMU,Troubleshoot:Windows 7 after shutdown will not power off,How to Fix Error - Can I install Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer as a default program to view .PPS files on windows 7?,How to Fix Error - Windows Media Player not in default programs list?,Autocorrect won't let me choose the radio buttons after \"replace text as you type\" [Solved],Agentctl.dll registration on windows 8 64-bit,Full Cross Reference,How do I stop ads from flickering on Internet Explorer?,black changes to 87% when converting to spot color,Extra Zero's on Time in Excel.