Sunday, March 27, 2016

How Can I Fix - 32-bit Windows 7 backup - I cant' restore onto 64-bit?

32-bit Windows 7 backup - I cant' restore onto 64-bit

I made a back up of my 32-bit Windows 7 PC, then did a clean install of Windows 7 64-bit OS.
I did this thinking that I could restore my music, picture, video and document files.
But I can't - Any suggestions?

Solutions to the Problem 32-bit Windows 7 backup - I cant' restore onto 64-bit

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi samuelbonanno,

What is the exact error message that you get?
It is not possible to restore programs files of a 32 bit windows on to 64 bit windows.
Whereas, it is possible to restore files such as music, videos, pictures and documents if you have performed a regular backup.
Restore files from a backup
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Restore-files-from-a-backup

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 32-bit Windows 7 backup - I cant' restore onto 64-bit:

How to Fix 32-bit Windows 7 backup - I cant' restore onto 64-bit with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: 403 error code,Tech Support: 2 Wire 2701 crashes when Win 7 connects wirelessly (ThinkPad T400),15 windows updates all failed to install [Anwsered],How Can I Fix - 500 Internal Privoxy Error?,Troubleshooting:64 MB graphics card and Windows 7 Error,150 HOUR TO BACKUP 200GB TO EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE,2007 Excel split panes,15 talk radio stations coming through all at the same time,403 error when setting up AT&T account,404 server error

No comments:

Post a Comment