Tuesday, March 1, 2016

How Can You Fix - how can i remove the page number from the center of the page?

how can i remove the page number from the center of the page

There is a huge "Page 1" in the center of my page when I view it.
How can I remove it?

Anwsers to the Problem how can i remove the page number from the center of the page

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Exit 'Page Break Preview' mode.  Select View tab | Workbooks View group | Normal button.

Make Sure that your Hardware Meets the System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: how can i remove the page number from the center of the page:

 

 

How to Fix how can i remove the page number from the center of the page with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: How to Fix Error - Can I install Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer as a default program to view .PPS files on windows 7?,[Solved] why when i click on anything on my desktop does it say unable to start correctly(0xc0000142),Troubleshooter of Error: Macro to split multiple reports so each is on its own tab,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment