Adding values in alternate cells
I'd like to add adjacent values in alternate cells like D4,F4, H4, ...BD4 and put the answer in cell BH4.
This sum would be dragged down 26 rows of values.
Thanks for your help.
Keys to the Problem Adding values in alternate cells
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adding values in alternate cells:
How to Fix Adding values in alternate cells with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can You Fix - After downloading Business-In-A-Box install updates and it states it is not compatible with Windows 7?,Troubleshoot:Adobe Flash Player dissapears after restart,How Can You Fix - adobe flash player download failed?,How to Fix Problem - After changing my windows theme to a classic non-aero custom theme, I cannot open any folder anywhere without explorer crashing?,[Solution] Adding New Heading Levels,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded