Add commands to the Table right-click/context menu
I'd like to find out how to add the Split Table and Sort commands to the Table right-click/context menu. This would seem to be a lot faster and easier than having to access the Table tab all the time.
Thanks for any/all assistance!!
Solutions to the Problem Add commands to the Table right-click/context menu
Unlike Word 2003 and earlier versions, Word 2010 does not provide an easy way to customize context menus, but it is possible.
Check memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Add commands to the Table right-click/context menu:
How to Fix Add commands to the Table right-click/context menu with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:A lot blue screens followed by restarts Error,Solution to Problem: Adapting VBA to run one part of code or other depennding on conditions in drop down box,Fast Solution to Error: A message box appears under a certain condition,Fast Solution to Problem: 80244018 while searching for updates with Windows Update,How to Fix Problem - ACP_INDEX_MISMATCH on Win7 Proffesional 64 bit?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up