Tuesday, March 1, 2016

[Solved] Excel 2007 looking for product key after loading Starter 2012

Excel 2007 looking for product key after loading Starter 2012

Excel 2007 which was working fine with all functions is now since I tried Starter 2010 looking for a product key which I can't find as my laptop is 4 years old and functions limited

Keys to the Problem Excel 2007 looking for product key after loading Starter 2012

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Did you purchase Office 2007 from a retail store/Online or was it pre-installed?
Which is the version of Office 2007 suite installed on the computer?
Microsoft Office 2010 Starter is always pre-installed copy.
When you purchase a new computer, the manufacturer includes the Office 200 Starter.
Did you install Office 2010 trial copy on the computer?
You may refer the following link on How to replace a lost or damaged Microsoft Office 2007 Product key:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2548260

  1. Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
  2. Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
  3. Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
  4. Delete any files within this download folder.
  5. If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
  6. Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Excel 2007 looking for product key after loading Starter 2012:

 

 

How to Fix Excel 2007 looking for product key after loading Starter 2012 with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: my CD DVD burner does not burn Linked Excel Tables not Visible Menus Links not working in IE9 Links in Facebook don t work click and drag is not working in Outlook Web Access Microsoft Excel 2007 Excel Jump List Not Showing Recent Documents Windows 7 My home pc has windows vista my router is a Linksys WRT110 my laptop has windows 7 When I try to connect to the internet my laptop does not connect and it kicks thehome pc off the net WHY Help my laptop says it is not connected to the internet Macro not sorting all columns in worksheet My tiles on start screen will not open it tells me it cannot open with administrator and to open with another account What can I do my computer will not let me download internet explorer My Window 7 Ultimate N will not go into sleep mode on its own my paste does not work at all i cannot access my games i think i have a virus or bugs on my computer Network cable is unplugged msg AND wireless will not stay connected on Vista Live ca email is coming from one of my contacts and not me No Microsoft Word Starter 2010 opening Followed directions and now nothing What can I do Mouse cursor randomly turns into a big plus sign and does not act like a mouse cursor at all,A Complete List Of Commands In Word 2010's Equation Editor?,AMD Event Client Module,Anchoring A Watermark,Attach Any Document Or Photo Into Hotmail,APPCRASH VHStoDVD5Starter.exe
Read More: How to Fix Problem - \"mwlDaemon.exe-unable to locate component. Application failed to start because sysenv.dll not found. Reinstalling may fix the problem\"?,Solution to Error: windows 8 start-up problem solve but what is the cause?,How to Fix Problem - ImageMate 5 in 1 Reader, can't get driver software?,How to Fix Error - Continual problems with printing?,Troubleshooting:I bought office 2013 with my new dell. I down loaded office in april. Now I am trying use it and it will not work Error,Error "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for the install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.",Problem with the Lenovo easy capture Application,Internet Explorer 8 History Filter BUG (Windows 7 Enterprise x32 Trial),Since updating to Windows 8.1, unable to disable my logon password and make computer go into sleep.,I tried to shrink my D drive to increase C, but thereare two MRT.exe files which cannot be moved or deleted. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment