2007 equation problem from old pc
I just got my new PC and is running my lovely word 2007, however, on my old pc when i type in a mathematical formular after having inserted it i can use shortcuts like \alpha and when i press "space" word will recognise that i want a greek alpha, sadly it
does not do this anymore on my new pc! and since i need to do alot of such lettering its really annoying.
What can i do ?
Keys to the Problem 2007 equation problem from old pc
'Office' button => 'Word Options' button => 'Proofing' tab => 'AutoCorrect Options...' button => 'Math AutoCorrect' tab
Ensure that 'Replace text as you type' is checked.
Note that you can transfer lists of autocorrect settings between copies of Word.
For more information, seehttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/926927
Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 2007 equation problem from old pc:
How to Fix 2007 equation problem from old pc with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: 1394 net adapter device cannot start Code 10 - Yellow flag,Solution to Problem: 2nd try: cannot access local network,[Anwsered] 3 notepad.exe launch when windows 7 boot up.,How to Fix - 646 Error code when updating Vista Home for my Office Home and Student 2007 for KB976321.?,12 GB (7.99 GB usable) is displayed on computer properties, under system, installes memory (RAM). How do i get the full 12 GB??__,2 pages in a sheet, is it possible to print the first page portrait and the second page landscape?,2010 Mail Merge,3/4 of mt RAM is recognized but If only uses half of it how do i get my desktop to use all of my ram,6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 BlueScreen Error Code: BCCode: 50,7 ultimate. no portugues/spansih dictionary for word docs etc?