100% stacked bar chart - text on the series
Using a 100% stacked bar chart based on numbers but want to change the text on the series to a %.
Does anyone know how I can achieve this ?
Keys to the Problem 100% stacked bar chart - text on the series
- Click the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Reboot your system.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 100% stacked bar chart - text on the series:
How to Fix 100% stacked bar chart - text on the series with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: How to Resolve - 64 bit system to 32 bit recognition?,Tech Support: 15-20 second delay when closing a window,How Can You Fix - 2nd Monitor not working at full resolution since upgrading to windows 8.1?,100% Disk Usage/Acess during simple tasks Tech Support,2003 MSO Excel issue [Solved],2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT,2 problems with Vista and mail on new laptop,500 gb iomega external hard drive,32-bit Shell extension error in drive,7n feature pack