16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem
I was away from my computer for a moment.
When I returned there was a command prompt like called C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\e29.exe box and a box in front called 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem.
inside the box there was this:
The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.
CS:0541 IP02df IP63 69 34 78 4c Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
What should I do? Is this a fatal error? Does it impact my computer?
Keys to the Problem 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem
Check if there are memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem:
How to Fix 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: ,2010 Word & Excel Mail Merge - URGENT,2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!,3 notepad.exe launch when windows 7 boot up.,3.5 sata hard drive and plugged it in. my device manager says everythng is ok but i can,t use it,64 MB graphics card and Windows 7