Exception Processing Message 0xc0000135 Parametres
Everytime I shut down my Windows 7 PC I have been receiving a 'Windows - System Error' message: Exception Processing Message 0xc0000135 Parametres 0x000007FEFD80718C 0x000007FEFD80718C 0x000007FEFD80718C 0x000007FEFD80718C 0x000007FEFD80718C.
What do I do? This message has only appeared over the past 4 days.
I'd appreciate all constructive advice.
Anwsers to the Problem Exception Processing Message 0xc0000135 Parametres
Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
Method 1: Try to boot into safe mode and check if the issue persists.
Refer the following link to boot the computer in safe mode
If the issue does not persists in safe mode then, start the computer in clean boot to check if any third party program is causing the issue.
To configure your computer to clean boot refer the following link.
Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow step 7 in the article to boot to normal startup.
Method 2: I would suggest you to perform SFC scan and check if that helps.
The ‘SFC /scannow’ command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.
For more information on how to run SFC scan, refer the following link.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Exception Processing Message 0xc0000135 Parametres:
How to Fix Exception Processing Message 0xc0000135 Parametres with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: After Today Win 8.1 Update Cpu Has High Load,After Installing Internet Explorer 9, When Opening A Page It Is Minimized And I Have To Drag It To Maximize It.,Adobe Flash Player Is Not Running In IE10.,Alphabetizing Favorites In Windows XP And IE 6.0(I Think),Active Spell Check - When I Right Click I Don't Get An Active Online Spell Check Option,I Can Not Access This Site Www.dvlottery.state.gov,Can't Login To Advanced Startup Options Due To Inop Key Letter Of Password?Used On Screen Keyboard For Regular Use.,Create Task Scheduler Using Gpo For Standard User,Macro To Write A Formula Based On Two Cells Being Equal,Speaker Icon On The Bottom Has A Red "X" Over It And There Is No Sound.
Read More: How to Fix - Where is the Help Menu in Windows 7??,Prior data still being reflected in Pivot Tables [Solved],Fast Solution to Error: Windows 7 Backup Will Not Launch,Troubleshoot:Why is my Internet Explorer 9 constantly freezing or becoming unresponsive when I open a browser page? Programs opened on Desktop also freeze and become non-responsive same problem?,Troubleshooting:can't receive incoming mail from gmail in window mail,Document Structure Tags - removed as a default.,HDMI not working with dual monitor,in window 8 how can i get to msconfig,Favories--I can't find the big yellow star for my favorites,Hebrew characters distorted (all display as "?") on Palm Desktop in Win 7