Address bar dark gray and task bar won't pop up.
I accidently hit some unknown key combination (likely involving the "alt" or "ctl" key + another letter key) and changed the way IE8 acts (I have Vista Home Premium). After I did it, the background for the address bar changes to dark gray whenever an
address is entered. And the taskbar won't pop up when that windows is open. The task bar is set to "stay on top" and "autohide"--I unchecked and rechecked to no avail. If I open a new tab, the address bar is white and the task bar pops up & autohides.
Once I type in an address, the background of the address bar turns gray and the task bar won't pop up anymore. What did I activate or deactivate that caused this change in behavior?
Solutions to the Problem Address bar dark gray and task bar won't pop up.
> If I open a new tab, the address bar is white and the task bar pops up & autohides. Once I type in an address, the background of the address bar turns gray and the task bar won't pop up anymore. What did I activate or deactivate that caused this change
Sounds like you have enabled IE�??s Fullscreen mode (F11) with its Auto-Hide disabled (Alt-Space,H).
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Address bar dark gray and task bar won't pop up.:
How to Fix Address bar dark gray and task bar won't pop up. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Advice for PivotTable,Troubleshoot:After downloading a Java update for Internet Explorer I am unable to access my favorite chat room online. Error,How to Fix Problem - Adding Favorite Hangs IE?,Tech Support: Adding a Label to a checkbox,How Can I Fix - After Failed Update, Black Screen Windows 8?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded