Tuesday, March 1, 2016

[Anwsered] Windows 8 Start Screen Tiles Jumping

Windows 8 Start Screen Tiles Jumping

right, this is my first question but when i am on my windows 8 start screen (NOT WINDOWS PHONE 8) the tiles lets say jump to the next view, so it will be a live tile and will jump to the next tile and not "slide" like it originally came with.
why is this
and how can i fix it?

Solutions to the Problem Windows 8 Start Screen Tiles Jumping

Download Error Fixer (Free)

hello, thanks for your reply, but I found a solution
I went into control panel > view as large tiles > performance and info > adjust visual effects > and then ticked animate controls inside windows!,

If you failed to fix it, another option is to call Microsoft and walk through the process with a technician. To do this, dial "1-800-936-5700". Explain the error that you received and the steps in the update process during which it was displayed. The technician will be able to walk through the steps from getting a new product key to finishing the installation.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Windows 8 Start Screen Tiles Jumping:

 

 

How to Fix Windows 8 Start Screen Tiles Jumping with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: Tech Support: Backup gets to 99% and give me the message\"The backup completed but some files were skipped\" and turns out to be a notepad,Fast Solution to Problem: Ranking Formula in Excel,How to Fix Problem - Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit hangs when going into sleep mode, if browser is active. Can be any browser. I tried IE, Chrome, or Firefox. This OS is terrible as a improved version of Vista 64 bit. Vista 64 bit was definitely more stable than this !?,How to Fix Problem - \"mwlDaemon.exe-unable to locate component. Application failed to start because sysenv.dll not found. Reinstalling may fix the problem\"?,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment