accounts blocked, no response for account recovery after 24 hours
I am the user of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which was blocked yesterday due to someone was sending a lot of junk mails.
I've followed the account recovery process and filled in the information for agent to recover my account.
But after wating for 24 hours, there is still no password reset link sent to my alternative email adrress, and I checked my private forum, there is
no any response of post from Windows Live! then I exit the previous recovery process, and create a new recovery procss private forum.
but I'm afraid there will be still no response in 24 hours. Please could you do something to recover my email account of
*** Email address is removed for privacy *** as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.
Solutions to the Problem accounts blocked, no response for account recovery after 24 hours
This forum is for posting feedback about the Microsoft Answers web site, not for asking Windows Live questions. For that you'll need to visit the
Windows Live Solution Center.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: accounts blocked, no response for account recovery after 24 hours:
How to Fix accounts blocked, no response for account recovery after 24 hours with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:a few seconds remaining message - on downloading,Active X.ocr How to register the Active X components. Error 429,Tech Support: A new tab with Facebook always pops up and asks me if I want to sign in, How can I resolve the issue?,Troubleshoot:A problem in printing page with borders Error,How to Fix - Add and remove program will not let me uninstall a program.?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up