Sunday, March 6, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: Unable to open word documents

Unable to open word documents

Original title:
word documents
 
 
Recently I can't open word documents can anyone tell me why?
Thanks.
(Internet explorer Vista)

Anwsers to the Problem Unable to open word documents

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi,
 
Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community and posting your question here!
 
 
From the description of your post I see that you are unable to open word documents.
 
 
How are you trying to open the word document? Is it an e-mail attachment?What is the error message?
 
 
You may want to change the default program and check:
 
For more information refer the following link:
 
Change which programs Windows uses by default
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-vista/Change-which-programs-Windows-uses-by-default
 
 
You may also want to post the question at the following link for assistance:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/word
 
Hope it helps!
 
 
For any assistance on Windows please keep us posted.
 
 
We are here to help.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:

  1. Click Start.
  2. Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
  3. The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
  4. Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
  5. "Sfc /scannow"

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Unable to open word documents:

 

 

How to Fix Unable to open word documents with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: 50% Of The Times I Am In A MS Word, Or In An Email, And I Press Enter To Go To The Next Line To Continue Writing, Windows Mobility Center" Screen Shows Up.,Adobe Flash Player For Window 7,After Last Updates My Microsoft Word Starter 2010 Won't Work,Automatically Deleting Blank Characters Before Text In Line,Administrative Tools In Control Panel Is Blank. What Can I Do To Restore It?,Windows Backup And Restore Keep Popping Up,MS Word Starter, Omission Of Character,If I Use Two Or More Registry Cleaner. Does It Creat Any Problem To My Computer?,Screen Shot? - How To Take A Screen Shot,Parental Controls Not Working
Read More: How Can I Fix - certclas.inf error while installing my HP Deskjet F380?,Solution to Problem: Why is my computer not recognizing CD when inserted?,How to Fix - Installed RAM, usable RAM?,Troubleshooter of Error: I forgot my password for administrator,Fast Solution to Problem: Macro total running time,My troubleshooter keeps telling me it has an error and stops working.,several programs in the control panel wont allow me to access them, i dont think it's a virus. windows 7,How do I edit data in an embedded Excel object in a Word form document?,Message pops when I start FSX with an error code, stating that it was not possible to activate the product. Shuts down after 30 minutes of gameplay. HELP!,Excel Doc. won't launch in separate window

No comments:

Post a Comment