Wednesday, March 30, 2016

[Anwsered] About 250gb of my hard drive is inaccessible.

About 250gb of my hard drive is inaccessible.

So I was attempting to reinstall windows 7 since I do a reinstall every 2 years or so around thanksgiving.  So I began the install process and figured everything was fine. 
I decided to change my file sturcture this time.  Before I had my OS on a 50gb partition and a Data drive with the other 250gb.  This time I placed it all as one.
I left my computer to run the install and when I came back it showed only 50gb on the Windows HD and no other drives.  I would like to get my other 250 gb of space back.
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab200/Vertras/Problems/Untitled.png

Keys to the Problem About 250gb of my hard drive is inaccessible.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi Valerin,
1.
Did you extend/merge the other partition with C:?
2.
How did you combine ("This time I placed it all as one") the other partition with C:?
3.
Is your previous data present in the C:?
If your previous data is visible in C:, then we recommend you to back up the data before checking for disk errors.
To check disk errors, try the steps from this article: See

Check a drive for errors
If your previous data is not visible in C:, then you might try checking the disk for errors directly.
In case, if check disk does not fix the issue or get your files back.
You can use a data recovery tool to recover file.
For this, we recommend you to get
in touch with the system manufacturer.
Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:

  • Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
  • A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
  • On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
  • Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
  • For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
  • There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
  • Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
  • After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
  • Check again to see if the error About 250gb of my hard drive is inaccessible. has been fixed.

If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: About 250gb of my hard drive is inaccessible.:

How to Fix About 250gb of my hard drive is inaccessible. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: 80072EFE I have Vista Home Premium and I can't download any updates it keeps giving me this error code help!!!!!,A problem caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Tech Support,Fast Solution to Problem: Activating a formula by entering a date into a cell \/ Enter data in a cell that then populates multiple existing cells on another tab,Troubleshoot:Action reports that I'm not connected to the internet but the computer is connected to internet.,Activating\/Inactivating a table - XML mapping [Anwsered],Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up

No comments:

Post a Comment